Friday 21 January 2011

Evaluation 4-What have you learned from your audience feedback?


What I learned from my audience feedback is that the audience really enjoyed it. Also the acting was really good. The sunlight didn't make it obvious that  it was actually filmed in the winter. I learned that the actual narrative was understood well and also that the theme of the narrative was easily recognised. The theme being a sweet summer time love story. The audience was really pleased with the video which was good. Above are the comment of some of the fellow media students in the cinema. It make me look at my product in a different light as I didn't expect to get such good feedback especially on the editing of our video. I realised that the editing was really good and I didn't need a lot of transitions which was one of the things I was going to put in before.

No comments:

Post a Comment